On today’s super soaraway Totally Football Show, James Richardson is joined by Michael Cox, Football 365’s Daniel Storey and – making his debut – the New York Times’ Rory Smith. Here’s what the gang are chewing over.
• PART 1: League Cup look back; Bristol City love; Liverpool v City preview (02m 40s)
• PART 2: Transfer news; Cenk Tosun; Tottenham v Everton; Spain’s answer to Pulisball (11m 55s)
• PART 3: Chelsea v Leicester; Iwobi’s ‘unacceptable’ partying; (25m 25s)
• PART 4: AVB out of the Dakar Rally; Shrewbury/Shroosbury; the Rooney Rule; the darts at Frimley Green; sporting nicknames (32m 5 0s)
• PART 5: reviewing VAR’s first week; touchline bans; more PL previews; poor Renato Sanches (43m 05s)
• PART 6: Paddy Power’s Hotshot Jackpot (57m 20s)
• PART 7: Adios and the answer to Jimbo’s teaser (61m 00s)
• we’ll be at Vicar Street in Dublin on Monday 19 March 2018, which is quite the way to come down from St Patrick’s Day. Get your tickets here.
• join Paddy Power’s Rewards Club
• start trading at the Football Index. Get started with £1000 with the promo code TOTALLY
• get your shave on with our friends Cornerstone, who are giving you £10 off your first order
GET IN TOUCH:
• find us on Facebook, where you’ll find video, photos and loads of other stuff:
• send us a tweet: @TheTotallyShow