On your brand new Totally Football Show, James Richardson is joined by Michael Cox, Football 365’s Daniel Storey and our very own Iain Macintosh for the hot take on all the goings-on in the games in the Premier League and around Europe.
We start with Liverpool’s 1-1 draw with Chelsea, the main beneficiaries of which appear to be Arsenal, who have taken their customary spot of fourth in the table after beating Burnley in typically controversial circumstances. Elsewhere, we commend Huddersfield for making life hard for City and wonder if Nou Mou can beat Old Mou when Watford host United on Wednesday. Oh, and we wonder what it’s going to take for Everton to get out of this tailspin.
All of that plus: Eagles v Seagulls; Rafa Honigstein on Dortmund’s spectacular derby with Schalke; and Montella axed by AC Milan.
LIVE EVENT NEWS:
• If you’re going to our London live show on Wednesday 29 November at the Indigo at the O2, please use #TFSLIVE for your questions. There are prizes to be won as Jimbo, Rafa Honigstein, Iain Macintosh, Producer Ben are joined by our very special guest Kevin Bridges: http://bit.ly/2wmBaiW
• Muddy Knees Media is hiring! http://bit.ly/2ACmvWI
• join Paddy’s Rewards Club: http://www.paddypower.com
• get your shave on with our friends Cornerstone, who are giving you £10 off your first order: https://www.cornerstone.co.uk/totally
• we’re working with CALM, the Campaign Against Living Miserably, who are dedicated to preventing male suicide. Find out more: https://www.thecalmzone.net/
GET IN TOUCH:
• find us on Facebook, where you’ll find video, photos and loads of other stuff: https://www.facebook.com/thetotallyfootballshow/
• send us a tweet: @thetotallyshow