On today’s Totally Football Show, AC Jimbo is joined by James Horncastle, Michael Cox and (deep breath) former-Darlington-and-Aberdeen-goalie-turned-pundit, David Preece.
David’s on hand to give his view about the state of goalkeeping in the Premier League, and he also shares some radical – though not quite Trumpian – theories about walls and defending freekicks.
Elsewhere, we preview all the big games in the Premier League this coming weekend, not least crisis-ridden Chelsea and their trip to Tottenham. Will Spurs get off to a winning start at their new Wembley home?
Finally, we’ve got an in-depth lookahead to the big Serie A kick-off. Milan have been busy shopping, Napoli look excellent – so are Juventus about to dethroned?
• send us a tweet: @thetotallyshow
• rate and review us on iTunes: http://apple.co/2w51wJd
• check out our new website: http://www.thetotallyfootballshow.com
• get your shave on with our friends Cornerstone, who are giving you £10 off your first order: https://www.cornerstone.co.uk/totally
• Michael Cox’s book The Mixer is a splendid read: http://amzn.eu/694oF6a