On today’s Totally Football Show, AC Jimbo is joined by Michael Cox, Julien Laurens, Leroy Rosenior and Iain Macintosh. These people should have better things to do on a bank holiday than talk football for an hour at Jazz FM, our unlikely new home, but hey – their loss is your gain. Probably.
Speaking of jazz, we begin by riffing on Arsenal’s misery after they were spanked 4-0 by a mighty impressive Liverpool. How bad is it going to get for Arsenal? West Ham bad, or just Crystal Palace bad?
Also up for discussion: Kylian Mbappé’s extraordinary loan move to PSG; Spurs sending for Serge Aurier; and ‘murder’ in Ipswich
• send us a tweet: @thetotallyshow
• rate and review us on iTunes: http://apple.co/2w51wJd
• check out our website – now with added comments: http://www.thetotallyfootballshow.com
• get your shave on with our friends Cornerstone, who are giving you £10 off your first order: https://www.cornerstone.co.uk/totally
• Get your tickets for Producer Ben’s masterclass at the Dublin Podcast Festival in September: http://bit.ly/2vX0FYt