Control of the Stokechurch Bypass.
Joining Jimbo in the pod are Duncan Alexander, Tom Williams and Lynsey Hooper as the season reaches crunch time.
After a busy midweek, we ask should Willian have done a Di Canio for Chelsea? The panel have a heated debate about David Silva’s supposed greatness and how does Dyche keep delivering for Burnley?
Duncan gives us the lowdown on his beloved Wycombe ahead of their League One play-off final with Oxford.
Plus Pearson’s attempted great escape, the crazy French transfer window and Big Ron’s big lasagne.
• PART 1a: Crystal Palace 2-3 Chelsea (02m 30s)
• PART 1b: North London derby preview (12m 00s)
• PART 3: Watford’s survival bid with Mike Parkin of the From The Rookery End podcast (38m 00s)
• PART 4a: Wycombe on their way to Wembley (44m 00s)
• PART 4b: A look ahead to the weekend’s Premier League action (49m 30s)
• PART 5: The odds with Lee Price from Paddy Power (53m 00s)
• PART 6: A round up from around Europe (55m 00s)
GET IN TOUCH: