You might know all the answers to this week’s Friday anyway. But you will definitely know the answers if you’ve been keeping across all the Totally Football podcasts…
1) Which famous penalty-taker did Totally regular Tom Williams compare Gabriel Jesus to after he missed against Atalanta this week?
Alas, the goal didn't split apart
2) Where was Steve Bruce when he had a startling revelation about Newcastle strikers of the past this week?
"I was sitting on the loo last week, turning over the newspaper, when I saw Alan Shearer and Les Ferdinand and thought, "Wow! Wow!". 'We had the best centre forward in England, probably the best centre forward that's been English for a long, long time, and both your strikers play for England."
3) Who scored Celtic's winning goal against Lazio in the Europa League this week?
And a lovely dinked finish it was too
4) Who were the two Ajax players who were sent off against Chelsea in the Champions League?
5) Which club this week advertised a Peaky Blinders-themed matchday experience, which also featured a seven-item finger buffet?
By order of Kevin Francis
6) Which of the following statements is true about Claudio Bravo's performance against Atalanta?
Pep Guardiola is placing his hands on Ederson's leg and praying
7) Why was Marcelo left out of the Lyon side to face Benfica in the Champions League?
Trouble in paradise
8) Who said this: “The result is a bad result, but tactically I think we worked how we wanted."
Don't take your coat off Unai, you're not staying
9) What's the name of the Bayern Munich's caretaker manager?
But of course
10) England Women have sold out Wembley for their game this weekend: who are they playing?