Hello listener. Looking for something to read? A book that will serve as the definitive account of the strange year we’ve all just experienced in football? Something to look absolutely ravishing on your bookshelf?
We have just the thing: The Totally Football Yearbook: 2021.
The Totally Football Yearbook will be a collection of stats, insight, irreverence and analysis, telling the definitive story of the 2020/21 season. You’ll laugh (probably), you’ll cry (if you’re Jose Mourinho), but most of all you’ll know all there is to know about the year in football, and what there is to come.
We’ve got the Premier League, Scotland, the Women’s Super League, the Football League, France, Spain, Italy and Germany all covered, and so much more besides. Inside you will find facts, figures, opinions and stories, as well as quizzes and your favourite features from the Totally Football Show. Will you ever need anything else to keep you informed on the beautiful game? That’s really not for us to say. But no, you won’t.
Here’s just a flavour of the sort of thing you’ll have to look forward to:
– An introduction by James Richardson
– A foreword by Jamie Carragher
– Team-by-team appraisals and profiles of every Premier League side, from the people that have been covering those teams in depth over the last year for The Athletic
– A day-by-day diary of the season
– Daniel Storey will assess the state of the footballing nation, and what the Super League means for the game
– Some guy called Iain Macintosh writes about how the Super League might not be it, but does football need a reboot
– Duncan Alexander breaks things down as only he can
– The story of the season in Italy by James Horncastle…
– …and Germany by Rafa Honigstein…
– …and France by Julien Laurens…
– …and Spain by Alvaro Romeo…
– …and Scotland by JJ Bull.
– A comprehensive account of the season in the Football League
– Some of your favourite features from the podcasts
– How to be a Fantasy Football champion
– Plus much, much more.