Hello. Come in. Make yourself comfortable. This is the brand new Totally Football Show website. We hope you like it.
There’s a new season starting, so we thought it would be a good idea to have a brand new website too. Here we will bring you the best from the podcasts, but also fresh, original written content, including interviews, features and all that fun stuff.
Most of these features will tie in with the podcasts somehow, but occasionally we’ll go rogue and write something just because we fancy writing it.
There’s also a new weekly schedule for the Totally podcasts. From Monday August 5, we’ll have a podcast for you every day, so update your diary accordingly:
– Monday: The Totally Football Show with James Richardson, reviewing the weekend’s Premier League action.
– Tuesday: The Totally Football Show – James returns with the European crew, as Rafa Honigstein, Julien Laurens, James Horncastle and Alvaro Romeo bring you the latest from across the continent.
– Wednesday: The Totally Football League Show with Caroline Barker, the home of comprehensive coverage of life beyond the top flight.
– Thursday: The Totally Football Show – it’s time to do it all again, so Jimbo will be back to review the midweek action and preview the weekend with our panel of experts.
– Friday: The Totally Scottish Football Show – Andrew Slaven and JJ Bull tell you everything you need to know about what’s going on in Scottish Premiership.
Golazzo will be back too, released in bingeable chunks throughout the season.
There’s also plenty more to come from our pals at the Offside Rule, including a specialist weekly WSL show, but they’ve got their own website, so we’ll let them toot their own horn.
So join us. Hopefully we can keep you entertained, and if you have any questions, you can email us – email@example.com.
Cheers, and thanks for reading.
Nick Miller – editor, The Totally Football Show.com